How To Choose Lubricant For Sex toy
There are various lubes in the market these days. It’s quite important to pick the best from the lot. Although there are a few things to consider when choosing a lubricant. Especially for your sex toys, you wouldn’t want to pick a lube that could ruin the material. Also, you would want something suitable for your body type. This way, you’ll enjoy the orgasmic experience your sex toy offers.
Things To Consider Before Picking A Lubricant For Your Sex Toys.
Picking a lube can seem like an easy task at first. All you have to do is walk into the pharmacy or a supermarket and purchase one. Sometimes you can even order a lube online. Still, it’s very important to do research before getting a lube. Here are a few things you should consider:
- The type of lubricant: You’ll find a lot of lube brands selling. A few may be more popular than others. There is a need to know the various kinds of lubes in the market before making a purchase. These include; water-based lube, oil-based lube, and the silicone-based lube
- The material of the sex toys: Often we look over this important information. It’s important to know what kind of lube is suitable for your sex toy. You wouldn’t want to buy a lube that could ruin your “inflate-a-mate”.
- The human: Now you may know which lube is perfect for your fuck toy. But that doesn’t mean it’s suitable for you. You’ll need to find out if the lube type is good for you. If the lube type is compatible with you and your sex toy, then you’re in luck.
Choosing A Lubricant For Your Sex Toys
The most common materials for making sex toys are usually silicone and TPE(Thermoplastic Elastomer). This is because they give an almost real-life sex toy skin. Although, there are a few toys made from plastic, latex among others. The former is usually preferred. Now let’s find out how to choose a lubricant for your sex toys;
- Water-based lubricants: This is quite compatible with any sex toy material. It’s water soluble and quite versatile for use. They can be considered pocket friendly, depending on the brand you get.
- Silicone-based lubricants: They last longer than water-based lubricants. These lubricants are incompatible with silicone sex toys. If these lubes come in contact with your sex toys, they may deteriorate gradually. A water-soluble-based lube should be used instead for your silicone toys.
- Oil-based lubes: These lubes last the longest. You don’t need to apply it frequently like the others. They are safe for most sex toys. Unfortunately, they are hard to come off after use. They take a long time to completely wash off from your sex toy. The oil-based lubes are associated with a higher infection risk compared to the other lubes.
- Other lubes: There are a few other lubes like the hybrid lube that consists of multiple types of lubes. Natural lubes contain only natural ingredients. Their compatibility with sex toys is not quite certain.
Choosing a lube for your sex toy should be easier now. You have the right information to make a choice. All you have to do is pick a lube that is suitable for your fuck toy and give into the pleasure!