The small Natural Wellness Menstrual Cups has a volume of 15 ml. You can be protected from the leakages even with an active lifestyle - you can swim and play sports with the cup inside. The cup is not felt at all and is absolutely invisible under any underwear. The menstrual cup does not absorb secretions during the menstrual cycle - it is designed for collecting them. And due to this, it is reusable and harmless to the natural microflora.
The cup easily opens inside thanks to its elastic rim. And with the help of a loop below, you can comfortably remove the cup after use.
• 15 ml
• Elastic rim for easy opening
• Convenient loop for comfortable extraction
• Protection for up to 12 hours
• Multiple use
HOW TO USE
1. Before and after each use, clean the cup in warm soup water and dry. You can boil it for better sterilization for 2-5 minutes.
2. Squeeze the cup in any convenient way.
3. Insert the cup into the vagina. For a comfortable insertion, you can put a little lubricant on the rim. Inside, the cup will open. You should not feel the cup or discomfort. If it is felt, extract it and re-insert it.
4. Wear up to 12 hours.
5. Remove the cup after 12 hours or as needed. Squeeze the bottom of the cup slightly to disrupt the vacuum and slowly take it out using a loop.
6. Pour out the discharge and rinse the cup. Put it in a clean dry place.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.