Soft-Tampons | by Joy Division Original | Pack of 10
Soft-Tampons | by Joy Division Original
|Model||Soft-Tampons Normal size|
|Country/Region of Manufacture||Germany|
|Country of Origin||This item will be import from US|
|Date First Available||April 30, 2021|
|What is in the box||10 x Joy Division... For more details, please check description/product details|
Place of Origin: Germany
Materials: Sterilised PU Foam
Mini - 4.3 cm x 5.3 cm x 2 cm
Normal - 4.6 cm x 5.5 cm x 2 cm
Individually wrapped Soft-Tampons (Mini) x 3
Individually wrapped Soft-Tampons (Normal) x 3 or x 10
- World’s most popular Stringless Tampons.
- Perfect for Swimming, Sports, Spa and Sauna.
- Ideal for Mess-free and Hygienic Sexual Intercourse.
- Easy to Use. Easy Insertion and Simple Removal.
- Individually packed hygienically.
- 100% Environment-Friendly.
- Ultra soft non-toxic sponge material, adapts completely to your body, giving you maximum comfort and reducing the risk of leakage.
- Patented Ergonomic Shape and Removal Tab.
- Contain no chemical substances. Dermatologically and clinically confirmed Skin-Friendliness.
How To Use Tampons
- Wash your hands.
- Remove the tampon from packaging.
- To make it easier to insert, we recommend applying a small amount of lubricant (we recommend Original AQUAglide) to the (dry) tampon or dampening it with cleanwater. Squeeze out the water to maintain its absorbency.
- Take the optimum position for insertion - Squatting or sitting on the toilet is the easiest way to insert the tampon.
- Place your index finger on one of the flat sides of the tampon, hold the tampon at the side between your thumb and middle finger and squeeze it together.
- Place your fingers in the trough on the underside and insert it like a conventional tampon. The menstrual sponge sits perfectly when it clings to the cervix.
- Wash your hands.
- Take optimal position for removal: preferably squat with broad legs.
- Press a little so that the tampon is pressed out. This works best when it is full.
- Grasp the grip tab with one finger and pull out the tampon.
Change Soft-Tampon (just like any other tampon) at regular intervals, approximately every 4 to 6 hours. No longer than 8 hours. Reduce the risk of infection by changing Soft-Tampon after swimming or after sexual intercourse without condoms.
- Use Each Tampon ONLY ONCE. Reusing tampons can lead to infection! Store Soft-Tampons in their original packaging and in a dry place away from light.
- Discolouration does not mean that the product is defective.
- Soft-Tampons are safe for the use with condoms and the IUDs. If a IUD was just newly inserted, please consult your doctor before use.
- If a tampon cannot be removed, you must seek medical advice immediately.
- Don’t forget to remove the last Soft-Tampon at the end of your menstruation.
- Soft-Tampons are not a contraceptive device and cannot prevent pregnancy.
- DO NOT keep Soft-Tampons consecutively inside your body for more than 8 hours.
- Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS) is a very rare but serious disease. TSS occurs most often (about 50%) in menstruating females using tampons, in particular women under thirty years of age, and especially teenage girls. TSS can be fatal if it is not diagnosed and treated immediately. If you have a sudden high fever, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, and feel disorientated during your period, remove your tampon immediately, discontinue using tampons, and seek immediate medical attention, either from your doctor or from an emergency medical facility. If you have or had TSS before, we recommend to stop using tampons until you check with your doctor.
How to use