Imbue Intimate Firefly Lubricant 30 ml
Imbue Firefly is an all-natural stimulant for women which can create arousal and wetness in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is take firefly on your fingertip, gently massage it on to your clitoris and surrounding areas.
The name Firefly comes from an active ingredient in the stimulant called Agnishikha, a herb that enhances circulation and desire and meaning literally translates to ‘the tip of a flame’.
• All Natural | Ayurvedic (AYUSH Certified) | Plant Based | Chemical Free - Stimulant for Women
• Key ingredient Agnishikha (Flame Lily) helps enhance circulation and stimulation
• Improves Lubrication | Effective for Dryness | Dudhi Seed Oil (Field Pumpkin Seed Oil) enhances lubrication and prevents laxity
• Safe to Use | Hemp seed oil promotes lubrication, reduces inflammation and supports repair process
• Natural Mild Strawberry Flavour | No Artificial Fragrance | Glass Bottle | The product does not contain paraben or any other artificial preservative
• Creates instant arousal
• Eliminates dryness
• Improves lubrication
• Extends the timeframe of arousal
• Tightens the vagina
• Maintains the pH balance of the Vagina
Step 1– Take the cream and apply it on your fingertip.
Step 2– Massage (do not rub) it gently to your vaginal lips, clitoris and surrounding areas.
Step 3– Wait for 8-10 minutes to get the most out of the experience
Step 4– You can use it multiple times as well. There are no side-effects
You can use Firefly multiple times as well. There are no side effects
• Agnishikha – Agnishikha (Gloriosa superba) is known in Ayurveda for enhancing circulation and desire
• Majufal – Majufal (Quercus infectoria), Supari (Areca catechu) and Lajjalu (Mimosa pudica) due to their astringent effect enhance toning
• Dudhi seed oil – Dudhi seed oil (Curcubita pepo) enhances lubrication, prevents laxity
• Menthol – Menthol provides cooling, soothing effect
• Hemp seed oil – Hemp seed oil promotes lubrication, reduces inflammation and supports repair process
• Agnishikha – Agnishikha (Gloriosa superba) and Dudhi seed oil (Curcubita pepo) provides antimicrobial effect